• NEW! October 9, 2015: The meeting app is now available. Click here* for downloading instructions.
• NEW! September 29, 2015: SuperShuttle is offering a discount to ISES meeting attendees.
For more information, click here.
• NEW! September 23, 2015: The updated program and abstract book are now available.
• August 31, 2015: All abstract submission is now closed.
• August 26, 2015: Early bird registration has been extended to September 8!
• August 14, 2015: New for this year - Many of the special events at the ISES Annual Meeting
will include donated prizes, including scientific books from ACGIH and other publishers, 2 tickets for a show in Vegas, jackets, scientific journal subscriptions and more. But you have to be there to win! Please come to the ISES General Meeting, Committee Fair and Exhibitor/Sensor Fair.
• August 10, 2015: Patrick Breysse, PhD, confirmed as a plenary and sensor fair speaker
• August 6, 2015: The program and abstract book are now available.
• July 8, 2015: Come to the General ISES Membership Meeting on October 20, 2015 at 5:00 pm.
Information can be found here.*
• July 8, 2015: Check out our sustainability efforts! We’ve taken steps to have a lower-impact
Meeting. Learn more here*.
• June 12, 2015: New video contest deadline - August 15!
Please channel your inner Spielberg and send us your 1-minute video. Let the Society members and the world know about your research and/or your thoughts on exposure science. Winner will receive a prize at the General Meeting. First place prize is a cash award of $100. Instructions can be found here*. See submitted videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5bCtqetknnlay0VNeLDUew
• June 8, 2015: Check out the Exhibitor Fair along with all the other events for this year's meeting.
See the Special Events page for more information.
• June 3, 2015: Late-breaking abstracts are now being accepted. See the Abstracts/Symposium
page for more information.
• June 1, 2015: The tentative Schedule-at-a-Glance is now available.
• May 14, 2015: Travel Award for Developing Country Scientists application due June 15, 2015.
ISES is pleased to announce the availability of a limited number of travel awards for the 2015 meeting for researchers from WHO Mortality Stratum B-E countries. To be considered for an award, please email a copy of your accepted abstract, your type of presentation (oral or poster), your student/new researcher status (yes/no), and your home institution and job title to the ISES Treasurer at email@example.com by Monday, June 15. Awardees will be notified by June 30. We anticipate making 1-3 awards of US $500-1000 each. Students/new researchers are not eligible for these awards.
• May 7, 2015: New this year - ISES Sensor Fair! See the Special Events page for details.
Download a flyer here*.
• May 5, 2015: Abstracts decisions have been made and notifications are being sent out.
If you do not receive a notification regarding the status of your abstract by May 11, 2015, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please watch for information on late-breaking submission options.
• Apr 14, 2015: Registration for the 2015 Meeting is now OPEN.
• Apr 7, 2015: Deadline for Diversity Award application due May 15, 2015.
The ISES 2015 Meeting will award a one-year membership and one-time meeting registration fee for up to FOUR established researchers and/or student/new researchers from racial and ethnic groups underrepresented within the Society. If you are interested, please submit an application to Dr. Nicole Deziel at email@example.com by the deadline. Awardees will be required to present their work as a poster or oral presentation at the 2015 meeting.
• Apr 6, 2015: Deadline for Mehlman Award nominations extended to May 1, 2015.
Award criteria and procedures can be found at http://isesweb.org/About/about_awards_cm2.htm by selecting the Award Criteria and Procedures link under each award.
• Apr 6, 2015: Deadline for the IPA/DGUV, Wesolowski, and Daisy Awards extended.
New deadline is April 15, 2015. Information on each award's criteria can be found at http://www.isesweb.org/About/about_awards.htm by selecting the Award Criteria and Procedures link under each award.
• Apr 3, 2015: Abstract Submission is now closed. Thank you to all who submitted.
• Mar 31, 2015: Panel on Emergency Response Exposure announced
• Mar 27, 2015: Pre-Conference Courses announced
• Mar 27, 2015: Video Contest deadline extended to June 1, 2015
• Mar 2, 2015: Tour information is now available
• Jan 30, 2015: Abstract submission site is now available
• Jan 27, 2015: ISES 2015 Annual Meeting - First ever video contest!*
• Jan 27, 2015: Check out the newest meeting event
• Jan 16, 2015: Symposium submission is now closed
• Jan 15, 2015: Information for making Hotel reservations is now available
• Dec 19, 2014: Plenary Session speakers announced
• Dec 15, 2014: Symposium submission deadline extended to January 16, 2015
• Nov 6, 2014: Symposia submission site is now available
You are encouraged to submit a proposal that embraces the meeting theme, Exposures in an Evolving Environment as the TOC would like to actively incorporate this theme in an integrated program. Consider the following example. The TOC expects to receive a proposal on drought and pathogen exposures in the Southwest. They have asked the organizers to lead off with a talk that describes this concept and what it means to the field of exposure science. Their goal is to have a dozen or more symposia adopting a similar approach, so that the conference theme will be implemented to a much greater extent than it would be by selection of plenary speakers alone.
*These links require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you need the acrobat reader you can download it here.